bodybg02

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spell for Self-love

On a Sunday during a waxing Moon, in the fourth hour of darkness:

Light a white candle and another candle of your favorite color. Place a pink rose in a vase of water next to the candles. Place two halves of an apple before the candles.

Sit quietly before the candles. Feel yourself surrounded by pink light. Breathe the light.

Take one half of the apple in your right hand. Pass the apple into your left hand.

SAY ALOUD:
I honor and love myself as a whole being.
I take delight in myself and I affirm
There is much love within me.

Eat the half of the apple in your hand. Leave the other half as an offering until the Moon is full. Blow out the candles.


Taken from "Simple Spells for Love: Ancient Practices for Emotional Fulfillment by Barrie Dolnick's"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To acquire love . . . fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet."
--Charles Haanel, 1866 to 1949


posted by Rachelle
at 9:49 PM