bodybg02

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Winner Announcement

I'm surprised to see so many entries for contest 1 -- 113 in total -- arrived so quickly in just a matter of 36 days. I'm also very happy that the subscribers reached 98, albeit some still didn't verify their accounts.

yourstrulee@sasktel.net
tigerlily982000@yahoo.com
savvybookreader@yahoo.com
mizztuts@bellsouth.net
lindahl@rogers.com
kempmonster@yahoo.com
jeetenge@gmail.com
bbikoo1976@yahoo.co.in
adkinsc123@lycos.com

Before I finally announce the winners, I want everyone to know how the drawing works. I utilized an online custom random generator found at
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html to generate the winning number. Then I go to the List Randomizer at Random.org and paste the contest entries/names (your name appears as many times as you commented) gathered as comments on my blog. Clicking "Randomize" will re-arrange the names in a numbered list. The name that corresponds the winning number generated is the winner.

The first number generated for the "Post and Win Contest" was number 79 and the corresponding name was... (drumroll pls)
riwel14393!

For Contest 2, the lucky number was 25. So burnapearl@gmail.com wins the hardcover copy of Abiding Darkness!


The third number was 2 and the lucky name was: Dylan!

Congratulations to the three of you! Today is your lucky day! Please email me at raeshylle@yahoo.com and I'll get your prizes out to you!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, left their comments, signed up, referred a friend or even just lurked about. Get ready for some great new contest announcements coming your way!


posted by Rachelle
at 4:05 PM