bodybg02

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yay! Blue Moon got published!

Well, it happened...again. My first flash fiction "Blue Moon" got published for the fifth time. This time around, it's at Long Story Short Magazine. Read the story here:

http://www.alongstoryshort.net/BLUEMOON.html

It's been 4 months since I last submitted a literary work (been busy trolling for online contests and prizes, ) so this is quite unexpected. The first four homes of my story were:

Here are some comments I got from Salome Magazine:

So, have you read it? What do you think?



CONTEST REMINDER

This month, I'm holding 3 fab contests which will last until April 17, 2007. If you have been following my blog posts, you know that I love to give away FREE stuff. This month I'm giving away more FREE stuff to all of you! Be sure you get yours!

Contest 1
Trackers by Kathryn Mackel
Post and Win Contest -- The usual procedure: Post anytime this month to be entered for this month's giveaway. Leave a comment on any of my blog posts, giving your name and saying you want to enter. Don't forget to leave your email address where I can contact you if you win. Winner will receive a brand new paperback copy of Kathryn Mackel's novel, TRACKERS.

Contest 2
Subscribe to Stifled Squeal -- Win a hardcover copy of Abiding Darkness Abiding Darkness by John Aubrey Anderson by John Aubrey Anderson just for subscribing to my blog. All you have to do is enter your email ad on the box located on the upper left corner of this page to receive notification when posts are updated. I will draw a winner from all new subscribers this month.

Contest 3
Refer a Friend Contest -- Do you know someone who likes to win stuff? bath and body works gift cardTell them about my monthly giveaway and the mechanics of my contests (post and win) and once they comment and mention your name in one of their posts, you get 2 extra entries in the drawing for a $25 Bath and Body Works gift card.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, international readers are welcome to enter. So, what are you waiting for? Comment and spread the word...pronto!


posted by Rachelle
at 8:26 PM