bodybg02

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just for Fun: Bury your Old Self Spell

If you are bothered by an aspect of your personality that you would like to let go of, then take a new potato and a knife (or your athame) and carve the potato into an image that represents the aspect to you. At midnight, take the carved potato out into a field (or wherever you can find relatively undisturbed dirt) and bury it in the ground. As you do, repeat these words:

"With this image, I
consign this aspect of
myself to my mother the Earth.
As this image returns to the Earth,
this aspect of my personality
dissolves into my psyche
and is transformed into
new capabilities"


You're done. As the image under the earth dissolves, so will the quality you want to be rid of!



Note: There is no guarantee that this spell actually works. It's still up to you to let/make things happen.


posted by Rachelle
at 2:39 PM