bodybg02

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Spotlight News

Yowza! My heart went zing and popped today! I've just been spotlighted at The Bright Light Café Featured Talent hall of fame. And note this, they created a page just for me! YAy! What a pleasure to be welcomed into the elite section of creative talent!! You can check the page they've put up for me here:
http://brightlightmultimedia.com/BLCafe/ShowcasedTalent.htm

I'm so proud to say that one of the early poems I wrote in 2005 titled "Aurora" was narrated and recorded at The Bright Light Cafe. You can listen to the wonderful performance of this piece by the very talented Barbara Llewellyn by clicking the "PLAY" button below. (Don't forget to click the pause button on the mp3 player playing "Angel Tonight by Leigh Nash" located at the bottom left of this page to avoid sound interferences)




Aside from that, my Cebuano poem, "Ngano, Akong Pinangga?" was also picked from a pool of entries to be showcased at "Radyo Kalubihan", a local radio station here in the Philippines. Here's a completely raw version for your hearing pleasure.



posted by Rachelle
at 9:33 PM