bodybg02

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6



What Most People Don't Know about ME


1. I'm a fourth generation Chinese-Filipino.
2. I always wake up at 10:30 am no matter how early I sleep the night before.
3. I sleep with 7 pillows and a bolster. (Makes you wonder how I fit well with my built and still sleep soundly at night.)
4. I only sleep after an hour or two in bed. (I can lie still without moving a muscle for long, with my thoughts running wild and... Who knows, the next technology revolution may be just round the corner!)
5. I shower with the lights off.
6. I never eat on time. I always eat 2-3 hours late.
7. I have a cyst on my forehead (just before the hair growth). I attribute this to the times when I wake up with a start in high school and bump the wall just beside my bed (my friends in college thought I was being paranoid about this until they touched my head and said, "Hey, you DO have a lump on your head!").
8. My bestfriend and I had a bet in college on who can hook up with the most number of guys in 30 days (no se.x involved). I won the bet by 20! She had only 3 boyfriends in a month, I had 23.
9. The first thing I notice in a man is always his hair - length, wave, color, etc. and it's often their means of entry to my heart too!
10. I used to cut my hair all on my own before 2001.
11. I never go to the same restaurant twice.
12. I did a study on human sexuality in college (complete with surveys, research, random sampling, etc) for personal purposes only.
13. In my entire lifetime, I only fell in love twice (my first and 9th boyfriend).

Bonus: Ice cream (double dutch or choco mousse) is my greatest weakness! You can make me do anything for a cone of that!

That's me -- just a little bit off.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:



posted by Rachelle
at 10:07 PM