bodybg02

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4



Thirteen Things I PLAN TO DO THIS YEAR



1. Learn to manage time wisely.
2. Write at least one story each month.
3. Write more articles for the blogs I've been paid to blog for.
4. Read at least half of all the books I won.
5. Organize my library.
6. Purchase all the books I've been published in (after my credit card application is approved).
7. Win more books from online contests and giveaways.
8. Finish my official .COM business website (aside from www.rachelle.co.nr).
9. Join more writing contests (the prestigious ones this time)
10. Make more friends online (and perhaps, fans too).
11. Spend less, save more.
12. Shed some pounds (hopefully, before my fiance pops the question ).
13. Publish a chapbook.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:



posted by Rachelle
at 11:30 PM