bodybg02

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Four Things

I got tagged for this a while back. So here are the significant FOURS in my life:

Four most important people in my life:
1. my mom
2. my dad
3. my fiance
4. my youngest brother

Four things I can't live without:

1. my pc
2. cash (must be at least 1500 php per day)
3. my meds
4. fruits

Four weird things about me:

1. I can't sleep without reading my mails.
2. I can't eat on time.
3. I write when I like to. No one can force me to write when I don't feel like scribbling. (I'm quite impulsive..hehehe..even editors can't move me)
4. I'm a shopaholic (I can spend as much as 8000-10 000 php in a normal day)

Four kinds of people I hate most:

1. those who doesn't admit defeat
2. hypocrites
3. arrogant fools
4. envious jerks

Four adjectives that best describes me:

1. carefree
2. playful
3. sophisticated
4. rational/logical

Four favorite foods:

1. pasta
2. tiramisu
3. fruit decadence
4. ice cream

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. A Beautiful Mind
2. Secret Window
3. Legally Blonde 1
4. The Notebook

Four TV shows I enjoy:

1. The Tyra Banks Show
2. Merge
3. Myx's Daily Hit Chart
4. Ambush Makeover

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. France
2. Utah
3. Iceland
4. Hawaii

Four websites I go to daily:
1. My homepage
2. Stifled Squeal
3. Kenfone.com
4. Friendster.com


Yesterday, my site was picked Blog of the Day by 2006 Weblog Awards - Blog Of The Day Awards - Top Blog Awards. Thanks a lot to those who nominated me. I'm so pleased to post the award button here:

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Labels: ,



posted by Rachelle
at 3:26 PM