bodybg02

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A-Z of Me

A - Available/Single? Engaged..
B - Best Friend? My fiance
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Green Tea or Iced Tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? my pc
F - Favorite Color? Shades of red (pink and purple)
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? (born in ) Cebu, Philippines
I - Indulgence? Tiramisu and creme brulees
J - January Or February? January (my bf's birth month)
K - Kids & Their Names? not yet..but I already have names in mind
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my pc
M - Marriage Date? undecided yet but hopefully next year
N - Number Of Siblings? 2 (3 including my half-sis)
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges, definitely
P - Phobias/Fears? getting pregnant (lol) before my lupus stabilizes, psychosis, losing the love of my life
Q - Favorite Quote? Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him.
R - Reason to Smile - having found the love of my life who loves me more than life itself
S - Season? Summer (no choice, we got only 2 seasons)
T - Tag Four People? not yet...
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can get obsessive and compulsive
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Broccoli, asparagus
W - Worst Habit? late meals (i just can't eat on time, no matter what i do! arghh!)
X - X-rays You’ve Had? on my nose and lungs
Y - Your Favorite Food? desserts...(i'm a sweet tooth)
Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer


posted by Rachelle
at 4:12 PM