bodybg02

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5



Thirteen Funniest Dumping Lines


1. Buh-bye. What part don't you understand -- the "buh" or the "bye"? Buh-bye.
2. It's not you...it's me...well ok..it is you.
3. My ex had a much bigger.. (this is where you get smacked)
4. You're a really great guy..You don't know how much I love you..You mean everything to me... NOW LEAVE!!! AND NEVER COME BACK!!!
5. Answering machine: "Hi, I'm not home right now, If you're Jerry, hang up. If you are any other available male, press two, now."
6. Bob, I'd like you to meet Roy.... he's your new replacement.
7. I don't want you as a boyfriend, no we can't still be friends..and, oh, by the way you're ugly too.
8. Oh, hi Julie...erm...Amanda? Judy? Oh, I remember now, its Cindy, right? Tanya? Does it start with a 'T'?
9. Remember when I asked you out?? Well.... I was talking to the guy behind you!
10. No, seriously, I thought you were a man the whole time we were dating.
11. Sorry, but my leprosy is acting up again. Are you going to eat those fries?
12. You remind me of my dead ex-husband... Let's get married.
13. I need more time and more space. That's why I'm moving 12 hours and 7 states away. Yeah sure I'll call you ...the minute I get there.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:



posted by Rachelle
at 10:07 AM