bodybg02

Monday, July 27, 2009

Procrastination

Procrastination is a dream destroyer.

It's like a big bomb exploding violently on our
personal goals. The things we deeply cherish.

Boom. (loud)

After the explosion, all that's left is...regrets.

Regrets make us tremble inside. It's an internal
earthquake that leaves us feeling empty.

For a long time, procrastination held me deep inside
its mongoose grip.

I couldn't shake it.

I couldn't slay it.

I'd walk 2 steps forward, then retreat 3 steps back.

For a long period of time, procrastination and its
sister 'scatteredness' wiped out 25% from
my bank account.

That's how much I figure these destroyers cost me.

Maybe more.

Now, think about how much money they've cost you?

What could you have done with that extra money, what could
you have given your family?

What if you don't change? (frightening)

How will you FEEL being in this same place 2 years from now?

Feel it NOW.

Will you accept it?

Are you ready to change?

Are you sure?

I'm going to quote the great author Napoleon Hill on
overcoming procrastination.

Ready?

'The principle of concentration is the medium by which
procrastination is overcome. The same principle is the
foundation upon which both self-confidence and
self-esteem are predicated,'

You can stay where you are right now or you can take
Napoleon Hill's advice and learn how to concentrate.

I hugged his advice and discovering how to concentrate
propelled me to financial fre.edom. My progress happened
as fast as Carl Lewis runs the 100 yard dash.

Would you like to join me?

Procrastination is the thief of profit. Run from it. NOW.


posted by Rachelle
at 6:16 PM