bodybg02

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some Favorite Quotes

"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted." ~Mae West

"Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often." ~Mae West

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better." ~Mae
West

"Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone." ~Dorothy
Parker

"I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I bet I'd be darling at it." ~Dorothy Parker

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"When you come to a roadblock, take a detour." ~Barbara Bush

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than the things I haven't done."
~ Lucille Ball


posted by Rachelle
at 9:14 PM