Sunday, January 06, 2008
January 2008 Christian Fiction Releases
1. A Passion Most Pure (Daughters of Boston, Book 1) by Julie Lessman from Fleming H. Revell, Baker Publishing Group. As World War I rages across the Atlantic in 1916, Faith O’Connor finds herself drawn to an Irish rogue who is anything but right for her. And then there’s the small matter that he is secretly courting her younger sister.
2. A Soldier's Promise (Wings of Refuge, Book 1) (Love Inspired #430) by Cheryl Wyatt from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A USAF Pararescue jumper and a special needs teacher teaming to make life matter to a dying child freefall into love and an unexpected family.
3. Death of a Six-Foot Teddy Bear (A Bargain Hunters Mystery) by Sharon Dunn from Multnomah Books. Ginger and the ladies of the Bargain Hunters Network head down to Calamity, Nevada to outlet shop and help Earl get his invention off the ground at the Inventors’ Expo. When a man in a teddy bear costume (it was a publicity stunt) is found dead, suspicion falls on ex-wives, an angry son and Ginger and Earl.
4. Elvis Takes a Back Seat by Leanna Ellis from B&H Publishing Group. A young widow heads on a road trip with her eccentric aunt, a temperamental teenager, and a plaster bust of the King of Rock and Roll, changing the course of their lives forever.
5. Every Good And Perfect Gift by Sharon K. Souza, from NavPress. A story about the kind of friendship we all wish for, the quest for motherhood in the 21st century, and a catastrophic illness that changes everything.
6. Family In His Heart (final book in the Michigan Island Series) by Gail Gaymer Martin from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. On a Les Cheneaux Island, a young woman escapes her past in Michigan's upper peninsula and meets a man hiding his own secrets and struggling to raise a rebellious teenage son.
7. Just Cause (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #86) by Susan Page Davis from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. Laurel Hatcher must face trial for her husband’s murder, not once but twice.
8. Learning to Fly by Roxanne Henke from Harvest House. Learning to Fly is about parenting. Learning to love, live, and let go.
9. Next Door Daddy (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #7) (Love Inspired #428) by Debra Clopton from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A widow and a widower find themselves living too close for comfort, and discover God’s plan for them seems to include a little romance.
10. Reluctant Smuggler (To Catch a Thief Series #3) byJill Elizabeth Nelson from Multnomah Publishers. When artifact recovery turns into archaeological espionage, the woman who finds all the answers must now ask questions. Who's looting priceless antiquities underneath the nose of the baffled Mexican government? And what does a violent gang of drug and human traffickers have to do with missing artifacts?
11. Seven Archangels: Annihilation by Jane Lebak. Satan has figured out how to destroy an angel...and he begins with the archangel Gabriel.
12. Shadow of Danger by Jeanne Marie Leach from Mountain View Publishing. Rachel faces jealousy, false accusations, an unknown danger, and a jail cell before being liberated by the man she loves but who could never love her.
13. The Restorers Journey (Sword of Lyric Series Book 3) by Sharon Hinck from NavPress. A new, young Restorer confronts his destiny while Lyric, and the life of his mother, hang in the balance.